Some of us are organized by nature, right out of the womb. While most of us are complete & total messes when faced with the task of keeping your space organized. Today I’m sharing some quick tips on how to be more organized at home. Or what I like to also call organization for beginners. So let’s start organizing!
So where do we start?
At the beginning, of course, with a few simple tips on what to use for your storage needs.
Use Bins & Baskets
- Hide the mess in plain sight
- Perfect for kids’ spaces
Stack Items Vertically in Drawers
- Allows you to see everything at once
- Makes kids more independent
- More efficient use of the space
- other household members will know where everything goes
- Creating a system makes the task of staying organized an easy one
- This can sometimes take some getting used to.
Comment letting me know if the people in your house would still screw this one up!
Utilize Vertical Wall Space With Hooks
- There is a style available for every possible need in your home.
- Easy installation & removal, and will not damage your walls
- Let’s you use vertical space as a storage option
Store Items Under Beds
- Easily accessible but out of sight
- Makes use of a space that would otherwise go wasted
- Using this area to store items increases the livable space in your home.
That rounds out my top 5 tips on how to be more organized at home. These tips are simple, straightforward, and perfect for beginners. Please share this post if you found the tips helpful, and don’t forget to comment below as well. I’d love to know your thoughts!