It’s been quite a while since I’ve had a ‘Week In Review’ or ‘Currently’ post, so I figured I would scroll through my IG pictures to share with you all what I’ve been up to lately. Most of these are from my Instagram profile and a few are from my iPhone.
A few items to note…
- Working hard on the One Room Challenge resulted in a few trips to both Home Depot and Ikea, where I simply cannot go without picking up a new plant. Also, since I didn’t have much free time to play around with the etagere styling, listing out the items I own & sketching the shelves really helped me visualize how they would come together.
- I like food. I especially like breakfast food, and my favorite breakfast to make at home right now is avocado and eggs on toast with chili pepper flakes, sea salt, and fresh cracked black pepper. So simple, yet so good!
- There’s also been tons of coffee consumed over the past few weeks, but my favorite was the coffee date my little princess & I shares.
- The October/November magazines out right now have me so excited for the holidays, especially the food. Namely pie. I’d love to squeeze in time to bake up a few pies. I’m thinking sweet potato pie, pecan pie, the milk pie from that copy of Martha Stewart Living, and I may try my hand at some kind of blueberry pie, possibly blueberry crunch pie.
- And last but certainly not least, I have been reminded of my age. I somehow screwed up my shoulder a couple of weeks back, and that almost ruined our kid-free weekend. Fortunately, we did squeeze in a few outings and awesome restaurants, but most importantly, I took some time to really rest. And my shoulder thanks me!
For more snippets of life around here, follow along here…