I’ve had these thrifted planters hanging around my home for years now. I previously painted the smaller one and used it but never used the larger one…until now! My daughter & I had a great idea to use these to create cute emoji planter pots. The project was super simple and quick, with the exception fo waiting for the paint to dry.
Follow along with these simple tips, and you’ll have some cute DIY Emoji Planters of you own!
Supplies you’ll need:
- Acrylic paints | https://amzn.to/2Szu1Gk
- Paintbrushes | https://amzn.to/2tK99lF
- Pouncers (the foam things) | https://amzn.to/2NB73xp
- Spray primer | https://amzn.to/2SyQuDb
- Spray lacquer | https://amzn.to/2XAEJzM
- Round planters or bowls: check out your local thrift store to see if you can find something with a similar shape. Otherwise, the glass orbs you can find in many dollar stores & craft stores would be perfect for this project. Just remember you will need to make slight adjustments for you plants since these do not have drainage holes.
Check the video out below & let me know what you think! Don’t forget to like & share the video, and don’t forget to subscribe, if you haven’t already.